Saturday, October 18, 2008

Too much to see, too litle time! (Barcelona)

It all begins after I read this Lonely Planet travel book.
After dreaming of going Europe months before, Lulu and I decided to go for a great adventure in some part of Europe (27 Sept – 12 Oct). We started our adventures in Barcelona where Lulu and I were spent 5D 4N and it was a fantastic wonderful experience. We have reached Barcelona around 5.01 pm by easyJet from London and were greeted in the bus on our way to La Rambla by a young good looking Spanish (local). I still wondered how he knew that Lulu and I are from Malaysia until today. Bukan dia paham pun bahasa melayu hehe We were staying in Barcelona Mar hostel, only 5 minutes walk to La Rambla. It is cheap and clean hostel with a friendly nice staff but just unluckily me because I didn't t sleep for the first two nights. My neighbours were snoring like hell! Not only one, but there were three of them… TAK TAHAN!

The uniquely Spanish charm of Barcelona is hardly to forget! I think Barcelona is a great place in Spain that you could visit again and again and not get tired of it. Although it is a big town, it is not difficult to get orientated and move around the different areas. I just love the "Barrio Gotico" and the views from the top of Montjuic…We have visited a lot of beautiful places such as Barri Gotic, Gaudi & La Sagrada Familia with numbers of Casa, Montjuic, Montserrat (a day visit) and a lot more but I only can share with you some of the pictures at below...

Besides the great culture, foods and beverage are also so nice! One of the tastiest culinary traditions in Spain is tapas. Tapas are small dishes meant to be served in conjunction with alcohol. Tapas are very tasty however they only last about three four bites (Well, I have big appetite!!). The price is also reasonable. The city streets are lined with tapas bars, but now I feel a little bit regret because we only ate tapas on our last day in Barcelona . Rugi wooo

So after five days experience the Spanish culture, we headed to Paris…





















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wut a beautiful place to be.u r lucky one...

EyeV said...

Wow.... You have a very great trip u :)

Unknown said...

The real view is more beautiful than those pictures. You should go there someday, at least once in a lifetime.

AT said...

wahhhh...such beautiful place to visit!