Friday, September 19, 2008

It's weekend!!

It's weekend and Saturday is always be my favourite day! I can choose whether to relax lazying at my sweet home after hectic weekdays or going out and having fun with my friends or do spare shopping!! Usually my eyes just can’t stop rolling if I see that 50% - 70% discounts sign hahaha (heeeeiii I am just like a normal lady who loves shopping or window shopping if dah sengkek hihi…) SALE is coming back again because Malaysian will celebrate Raya festive in 2 weeks time. Most of the enormous shopping mall in KL are offering their good stuffs with reasonable price and great discount!!! But for this weekend I think I prefer to stay at home to put off myself from shopping cos’ I’ll go for Europe end of this month and surely that vacation will cost me lot of cash…I still couldn’t believe that I’m gonna spend my 3 years saving for just 14 days. I wish if someone out there who is really really rich and don't know what to do with their money willing to fund my vacation. (Kalaulah ada lelaki kaya yang mo sponsor saya opppps!!!!ni macam ada tanduk mo tumbuh di kepala saya ni hihihi) i'm kidding! ;-p …

P/s: I wish all of you have a good happy weekend!

Pic: Very rare chance to capture….! Maybe it was really a smile from God…

6 comments:

EyeV said...

A SMILE :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah...megasale is killin us.This time around u r under control..kekeke

Unknown said...

bukan hari tuh..ada tuh urang yg pi bershopping di Isetan sampai berplastik-plastik dia bawa naik opis kah...??? sia rasa itu si montok...hihi

AT said...

Saraton..ko sure ka si montok yg bershopping sakan?ahahaha..Enjoy your trip to Europe, if this is want you want, then go for it!!but if org kaya yg sponsor, I will be very mad.Because, I really need this orang kaya rite now maa.share2 bha gia!

Anonymous said...

huh!mana da berplastik2.satu plastik jak pon.kekekke

Anonymous said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Tagged by Moon WaLk
http://moon2walk.blogspot.com