Sunday, September 7, 2008

what a boring day!

This has been a very boring week for me and yet today I have locked myself in my apartment the whole day. Actually it’s raining outside and I prefer to sleep at home lazying myself. (ZZZZzzzzz..!!) Boring stay at home after doing my spring cleaning, I got into my store room and dig out all my stuff that never been touched for a year! I had unpacked them from my dusty box and I found one CD that contains some of my old pictures. It reminds me about my life before I entered a hectic working life…

No wonder it was raining! hehe



My sister ugut me...(sebab saya malas mengetam hehe)



I really want to get back to my shape...but I just can't do it...damn!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can dooit tu... :-p

EyeV said...

yes.. U can do it.. x easy distracted by food!!!

defoo said...

klu ko sanggup x mkn nasi or at least kasi kurang nasi, buli ba tu ^_^