Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reading as a hobby!

I personally like to read books, especially motivation or self-enrichment, travelling and gardening books. Reading is one of my hobbies now since 5 years back after I finished my study in university. It may seem strange for some people because perhaps they think that I should be started from my very young age. Actually I’m a type of outdoor person and to me reading is boring and not cool. (TAK ROCK LAH BEB BACA BUKU!! Eeeii you looks so NERD!! SKEMA! saya malassssssssss bah baca buku ni....all this so typical Malaysian huh!! Sorry if my words insult you..) However it is so different now, books are now become one of my best friend cos’ some of my friends already get married, busy with their new life or has move to somewhere else. Well, I just finished reading Men Are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Gray. This book is a practical guide for those who wants to understand Male-Female relationship. But sorry no review here as I rarely reviews a book that I have read, actually my English writing is sucks. However, I strongly recommend this book if you want to improve your communication to get what you want in your relationship. You will not regret after read this one!

I have bought 4 books yesterday for my personal collection and I would be happy if you want to make use of them from me...boleh pinjam bah..


Pic: 100 Great Wonders of the World by AA Publishing




Pic: Practical Small Gardens by Peter Mchoy




Pic: Book's by Helena Sunnydale



Pic: World War II by Robert Frederick


Well, reading stimulates your mind. If you do not like reading, do it anyway until you learn to love reading. You can read different types of books to see which genre of books are most interesting to you. I believe books can make you see the world differently; they can make you understand things more fully and wholly. They even can change your paradigm! Ehh! membebel pulak dah...OKlah, that's all I have for now, enjoy your weekend aah! Chow Chin Chow...

6 comments:

The Good Witch said...

I like the first book.

EyeV said...

The first book attracts me !!! EUrope!!! kekekeke

defoo said...

hi katon, sy pun every month at least buy 1 book ^_^

Unknown said...

wahhhh,,,,orang seni yg busy macam kau pun sempat juga kah baca buku? bagus ni..contoh artis yg berilmu @ berpengetahuan...

defoo said...

haha ko ni ^_^ but everyone should read a book, at least a book a month. ada byk ilmu yg kita x dpt during school n uni dulu ^_^

rite now sy suka read books about motivation, self help, business etc.

i'm looking for novels yg ada uplifting stories about life, benda mcm ni ada byk dlm movies ^_^

AT said...

duii, feel guilty already cause malas betol membaca!I go for national geography apa!Animal planet, what's else aaa..anything with education pny show bha, so consider OK ma.