Thursday, August 7, 2008

My life would be perfect if I could travel all over the world..




If you could have or do anything in the world, what would it be? Compete in the Olympics? Go to college? Play in a band? Own your dream house? Dream of a life of peace and happiness? My life would be perfect if I could travel all over the world...Exploring Asia, Europe and America, playing with the snows during Christmas Eve in US, touching the sakura in Japan, visit the 7 wonders, having a romantic dinner in Alps and many more… I even dream of visit Belgrade! Those dreams seem impossible to me now because I have money constraint! I have been working quite hard in my field to earn some money for quite some time, do saving, budget my expense but it seem that I will never have enough money to make my dreams come true. But I believe that it is possible to realize my dream if I keep dream of it for the rest of my life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we livin in a dream...chase fo it.. and make sure itll become a reality one...

appreciable said...

Because you are willing to work hard and be patient I am sure that your dreams will come true some day!