Thursday, August 21, 2008

Maintaining your healthy life style!

I think a combination of healthy eating habit, regular exercise, and work hard will help maintain a healthy body and mind. A healthy life style is an important part of feeling good about yourself. My housemate and I have joined the Pocho-Pocho dance organised by our company after working today. We were enjoyed that session for only one reason, to keep our body fit! I really like “nasi lemak” and believe me I had it at least 4 times a week! But recently I started calling it a fattening rice since my close friends keep joking about my double fools deposits (my tummy la hehe only geologist like me understand this) helllooo aunty!! Being fat is NOT a crime ok??… :-p hehehe but have to agree with my friends now…yala want to maintain healthy lifestyle mah…

Somehow, maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle on a budget can be a challenge!! So-called "health food" always costs you far more than ordinary snacks, and gym memberships are often stacked with hidden fees and other expenses that can drain your wallet. Don’t worry; here are my tips for maintaining good health without spending too much:

1. There's no need to pay for a gym membership if you can't afford it! (like me huhuhu) When the weather is nice outside, I prefer to sneak my daily 30 minutes of cardio activity by taking a brisk walk outside. KLCC Park would be a nice place to go, boleh cuci mata…but have to discipline lah.
2. Do regular Window Shopping…but please leave your petty cash and credit card in the office so you will not tempted to buy things.
3. Ask yourself whether you want to live longer or die earlier…the choose is yours hehe

To maintain a healthy lifestyle, you can help reduce your healthy problem risk. Again, tips:

1. Eat a healthy diet, including plenty of whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
2. Limit intake of red meat, saturated fats, smoked and salt-cured foods, and foods preserved with nitrates.
3. Get regular exercise of 30 minutes or more at least five days a week.
4. Maintain a healthy body weight. BMI should in a range of 20-25!
5. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. Jangan terlebih sudah!
6. Wear sunscreen and avoid prolonged exposure to direct sun during the hot sunny midday.
7. Get a high quality sleep. Tidur awal bei ;-)
8. Always be POSITIVE in everthing you do.

I think that’s enough for today. Wanna go bed early tonight to prepare myself for a better tomorrow as mentioned in tip lucky no. 7. Good nite!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

am laughin at d time readin ur blog. hehehe but good fo u. hey, want me to accompany u for a quick walk? i want to live in healthy lifetstyle too bah...

EyeV said...

(Nasi Lemak: 'Come to me~~~, come now~~~~, i'm taste good~~~... muahhhhsssss ) hehehe...
We go to the brisk walk again next week.. :)
Moon, you join sekali!!! shake2 :p

defoo said...

cut rice!!! haha tp mmgperlu slalu bersenam ^_^

easeDpain of life traveller said...

Eh... WHY suddenly THIS pocho-pocho thing becomes so glamour lately... i've been hearing tah POCHO2 regularly since last week!
and those who mention this sound so excited too! what is POCHO2 actually!!!?

Saraton Kawar said...

Hello everyone. Thanks for all ur comment..pasal sa buncitlah topik ni jd hot sikit! Hei, Lulu if u wanna know what is Pocho-pocho all about, come and join us lah every tuesday and thursday! sure fun punya...

AT said...

yeap..fat is not a crime!!Even so, marilah kita sama2 try kasi reduce weight!kita tgk siapa yg dulu turun!!!!