Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm alone again...

I got MC yesterday till today after futsal incident on Wednesday where I had landed my head first on the pitch after collided with my sifu hehe staying alone in this house for the whole day is damn sucks man!! My housemate went back to Sabah yesterday and I feel like heartbreaking now as she will be transferred to Sabah next month. Sob sob sob (crying) I’ll be alone again in this house! Please don’t leave me huwaaaaaaa….My dear housemate, I dedicated some of the pictures taken during our ATV day out for you and hope you will never forget all our sweet memories here in KL!






















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

never say goodbye... friendship to stay strong forever...

EyeV said...

I'm so touch with your words. No matter where am I, you ord fill one of my room in my heart. Friendship never end :)