Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just For Laugh

After I have done my Saturday morning routine, I've checked my email and you guess what…I received this funny email from my housemate. Let me share them with you here. I'm not so sure whether it is right or wrong but this is how they play with the words.

Believe it or not.
Woman has Man in it;
Mrs. Has Mr . in it;
Female has Male in it;
She has He in it;
Madam has Adam in it;
No wonder men always want to be inside women!!!

Men were born between the legs of a woman, yet men spend all their life and time trying to go back between the legs of a woman.... Why?
BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Okay, Okay, it all makes sense now... I never looked at it this way before: Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN?

MENtal illness
MENstrual cramps
MENtal breakdown
MENopause
GUYnecologist
AND ...
When we have REAL trouble, it's a HISterectomy.

So, what do you think?? hahaha to me, this is only a joke...generally speaking, male and female need each other in this life. It doesn't matter whether you are male or female because you are so special in someone life’s!
Have a good day, guys!!! :-)

1 comment:

defoo said...

haha, that's funny ^_^ no wonder la, rupanya no place like home. but yes it's funny